Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Busy Week!

Eli's fifth week was a busy one, with many "firsts". 

He slept through the night for the first time, sleeping from about 10:30 pm to 7 am!!!  And he also slept 7+ hours on a couple different nights.  I'm not holding my breath that this will continue on a daily basis, but I'll take what I can get! 

Hooray!  Cheering himself on for being such a great sleeper!
Because Newborn diapers were seeming a little too small (and because we ran out of them and I didn't want to buy more), Eli moved into Size 1 diapers this week.

E in his last NB diaper.  He doesn't look too thrilled about this change!  Mom was sad about it too.

He went to his first birthday party and was an absolute angel.  This party animal loves attention!  Too bad I didn't get any pictures of him in his party hat . . .

He had his first bottle.  Jeff loved feeding him, E took the bottle well, and I was able to get some extra sleep.  A huge success!

First bottle.
And, most fun of all, Eli had his first trip to the ZOO.  He slept most of the time, but judging by the smile below, I think he liked the animals!

Taking it all in.

And . . . he likes what he sees!  Happy as can be!


A bunch of monkeys.


These kissing monkeys were so cute!

With an exciting week like this one, what more could a little boy want?

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome week!! So glad you are starting to get some extra sleep time!

    ReplyDelete