Thursday, August 26, 2010

Eli's Nursery

As I said in my previous post, Jeff and I have spent a LOT of time in this room talking about Eli, talking to Eli, and waiting for him to bless us with his presence.  After all that waiting, it still feels pretty strange that he's finally here and sleeping in his crib!  On several occasions, I've completely forgotten that I now have a baby to care for.  Yesterday, when he started crying in the middle of the night, I turned down the volume on the monitor and then tried to snooze it like an alarm clock.  Jeff had to wake me up and remind me there was a hungry baby in the next room! 

Here are some pictures of the nursery.  Eli loves it so far!

Mom made this cute wreath with denim diapers.  We hung it on the door of our hospital room, and now it's on Eli's door.







View from the door.

Mom also made this toy bag to hang on the crib. 

No comments:

Post a Comment