Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Grandparents

Between Jeff's mom and Bob (Granny T and Poppy) and my parents (grandparent names TBD), Eli has been showered with a lot of love and attention from his grandparents.  He is one lucky guy and is already spoiled rotten, although I have a feeling he hasn't even seen spoiled yet!  I still remember being spoiled by my grandparents when I was little (think being allowed to eat sugar cubes straight out of the sugar bowl . . . ). 

Granny T and Poppy live in town, and have stopped by for many visits and prepared us some delicious meals over the past couple weeks. My mom came to Fort Worth on Eli's birthday and stayed with us for 12 days (she might say she was held hostage!), taking care of meals, grocery shopping, household chores, and just generally helping me figure out how to care for a baby.  My dad also came to town on Eli's birthday, and then returned this past weekend to love on his grandson and take some wonderful newborn pictures.  Thanks so much!  Jeff and I have really enjoyed all the pampering.  

Eli has some pretty cool aunts and uncles too, and has loved every second he's spent with them so far.  Don't worry -- I'll be posting pics of all of you soon!  :) 

Granny T and Poppy

Mom changing a diaper.

Amazing breakfast prepared by mom.

Grandpa has the magic touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment